How Do I Get Rid of That Bird’s Nest in My Gutters?
It isn’t a question we hear every day, but it does happen more often than you might think. And if it has happened to you we have some good news and some bad news.
We’ll give you the bad news first: you may have problems with your fascia and soffits. Often birds choose to nest where the fascia has begun to separate from the rest of the house — or where the eavestroughing has pulled away from the fascia. Either way, you should have it looked at to see if it needs repair or replacement.
Okay, enough with the bad news. Here’s the good news.
There is a way to make sure that bird nests in your gutters, clogged gutters, and mosquitoes turning your eavestroughing into a party never happens again.
They’re called leaf guards or gutter guards and we can install them on your existing eavestroughing or add them when you have new gutters installed. So, without further ado, here are our Top 5 Reasons Why Your Eavestroughs need gutter guards.
5. No more birds nesting in your eavestroughing. Not everyone has this happen, but when it does, people get worried. They worry about the birds and they worry about their home. Gutter guards take care of both.
4. No more plants growing in your eavestroughing. We see it all the time. Once leaves start to accumulate, seeds start to sprout.
3. No more overflowing gutters because they are blocked by rotting leaves.
2. No more mosquitoes breeding in your gutters. They love it when your gutters trap pools of water and gutter guards prevent breeding which reduces the chance of disease according to the "Ministry of Health.
And our #1 Reason to Get Gutter Guards?
1. No more climbing up the ladder to clean out your gutters twice a year.
Find out more about our Alu-Rex Gutter Clean System® and hear answers to the most commonly asked questions about gutter guards.
Get gutter guards for your home.